Captain Kevin is known for working hard and being passionate about the fish he chases, Capt. Kevin will provide your best chance at a successful, safe, and most importantly an enjoyable day on the ocean!

Book now 305-204-6789
www.sportfishing.fish

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Impromptu

Sometimes, there's nothing better than an impromptu fishing trip!
I made a new friend the other day...Jake came to me prior to his return to Long Island and explained how he had previously been on a charter while visiting Islamorada and was unhappy with the results. (Apparently, there may have been some misinterpretation or a breakdown in communication in the itinerary for the day so the trip kinda didn't go as expected- but all that is besides the point). Whatever the issue, I felt compelled to make every effort to correct Jake's perception of fishing in the keys before he left town. I didn't have a plan, nor did he have a trip with me booked, but I had just returned from my morning trip and had some time to kill before my next booking...so off we went! Jake and I winged it...we spent a couple hours hitting the patch reefs at a nearby location and were able to catch our limit of snapper, a few grouper that we released and some porgy! Jake only wanted to keep what he could eat, he was very happy and left town excited about fishing. Sometimes, it's the experience that matters the most…At Anglers Answer Sport Fishing, we pride ourselves in building relationships, not just putting customers on fish...
Captain Kevin Hennings
Anglers Answer Sport Fishing
World Wide Sportsman
Islamorada, Florida Keys
www.sportfishing.fish
239-877-7875


 



No comments:

Post a Comment