Captain Kevin is known for working hard and being passionate about the fish he chases, Capt. Kevin will provide your best chance at a successful, safe, and most importantly an enjoyable day on the ocean!

Book now 305-204-6789
www.sportfishing.fish

Sunday, May 17, 2020

March 10, 2020

MARCH 10, 2020
I'm starting to hear plenty of noise about a virus that is riddling the
globe.  I'm fairly certain that I am late to the game with this
discovery as my wife just told me that it has been in the news since
January and I have just been to busy to pay attention.

There is an overwhelming migration of fish on the edge of the reef
right now in Islamorada. The blackfin tuna are plentiful in shallow
water near the reef’s edge. A Key factor to remember would be that the
temperature of the ocean water often dictates the depth of the tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment